The scorecard.okrasa.eu website provides the score calculators prepared especially for individual golf courses.
Stroke Play score calculators
The calculator computes individual golf round scores after entering tee name / color, player gender and number of strokes per hole. Each calculator displays:
- Course Handicap and Playing Handicap
- Stroke Play score – gross and net
- Stableford net points – Standard and Modified Stableford
- Par Competition score – gross and net
- data for the WHS Handicap System – Adjusted Gross Score and Stroke Differential
After switching to the “Round for Initial Handicap purposes” mode, the calculator computes the Stroke Differential for the round played to obtain the Initial Handicap Index.
Match Play score calculators
The calculator computes the result of match after entering the tee name / color, the gender of the players and the number of strokes for each hole. The calculator displays:
- Playing Handicap for both Players
- Handicap (additional) Strokes for Player with higher handicap
- Match Play score
At the moment, calculators for golf courses listed below are ready for use:
Poland – Lisia Polana – 18-hole Stroke Play (in Polish)
Poland – Lisia Polana – 18-hole Match Play (in Polish)
If you would like to add score calculators
designed for your favourite golf course,
please let me know.
Additionally, the calculators allow setting the net play from an partial handicap (e.g. 1/2 HCP, 3/4 HCP) and adding the determined value of Playing Conditions Calculation (PCC).
Finally, do not hesitate to submit your comment / impression via the “Contact” page.
update: February 2023